flavor (plural: flavors)
- The quality produced by the sensation of taste.
- The flavor of this apple pie is delicious.
- A substance used to produce a taste. Flavoring.
- Flavor was added to the pudding.
- A variety of tastes attributed to an object.
- What flavor of bubble gum do you enjoy?
- The characteristic quality of something.
- the flavor of an experience
- A type of something.
- His favorite flavor of ...
- In physics, a term used to name the six types of quarks (top, bottom, strange, charmed, top, and down) or three types of leptons (electron, muon, and tauon).
6 letters in word "flavor": A F L O R V.
No anagrams for flavor found in this word list.
Words found within flavor: